Kitty Star of the Week for Aug. 26 - Sept. 1, 2001.
My name is Noah, and I was born in March, 2000, according to my vet. I am orange tabby and white
with big brown eyes.
In September, 2000, some cruel people just dumped me off in the rain in the
neighborhood of my future Mommy. She was coming out of the laundry room when
she spotted me, and wasn't about to leave me out in the wet cold rain for a
The problem was (at first), there was this HUGE cat already in residence
there. I knew right off there was going to be problems, but I wasn't going to
let this big cat scare me off! He'd just hiss and swat me, and I'd hiss and
swat back. Hey, I am a little guy, but I take no flack from anyone!
But as time went by, Tigger became my buddy. He taught me all kinds of neat
stuff, like using the litterbox, and how to yowl a certain way when we want
to eat. Tiggy and I have plenty in common; we like to wrestle, sleep with
Mommy, chase each other through the house (though Mommy is NOT amused when we
do that at 3:00AM), play with our fuzzy mice, explore the furnace room, and
of course, take turns grooming each other. We both hate the vet trips too.
Yes, Tigger is one cool cat!
The only thing I hate, though, is Tigger can go outside a lot; Mommy won't
let me out unless I am on that darn leash! YUCK!
- Being petted by Mommy.
- Sleeping with Mommy and Tigger.
- Being brushed.
- Tummy rubs.
- My fuzzy mice and catnip ball.
- Pounce cat treats.
- Grooming and playing with Big Tiggy.
- The top corner of the couch.
- Watching Mommy in the bathtub.
- Exploring closets, getting in the garbage and nosing around the furnace room.
- Pepperoni, chili, and ice cream.
- Kicking cat litter everywhere when I do "kitty potty."
NOAH DOESN'T LIKE:
- Having to be on a leash going outside.
- The vet.
- Dogs. Read Tigger's description; he's got the right idea.
- Tigger's caterwauling when he sees another tom outside our window!
- Mommy yelling at me to stay off the table and counters.
- The "Bad Kitty" water bottle!
Visit Noah and his buddy Tigger at
their web site.
Previous Star of the Week